Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What a Beautiful Day!

Today was gorgeous out and the kids had a lot of fun playing outside. The last I checked (a little after 7 p.m.) it was still 75 degrees out. Here's a few pictures from our day:














We have this little circle behind our house that the kids like to run and play in. There's a park over to the right. I call this the "baby field".






We took the ball down here and kicked it back and forth for awhile. Reece is really good at kicking it straight at his target!



Have you ever seen someone who has legs that resemble bed pillows stuffed into little sneakers running on uneven ground? Let me tell you, it's FUNNY.



Reece thought it was humorous that he lost his shoe.









I don't remember what we were doing here but I know we were being silly. Reece was hysterical. This picture makes me want to laugh myself when I see it.



I hope to have some more pictures to post soon. We're redoing the nursery we set up for the little ones in "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". I've painted some of the story on the wall already and we've painted the cribs/beds. Hopefully we can finish it up this weekend so that I can post some pictures. I'm really excited about this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment