Friday, March 26, 2010

Quick post on Fuzzi Bunz

I love these diapers. I loved them when Reece was a baby and I still love them now. They've changed their sizing and design a bit since then but I still love them anyway. The new sizing is much larger and has a longer rise so they're a bit big for Quinn. But they fit him nicely, don't leak and he has tons of growing room in them. Perfect! Ella only wears them for nap and bed now and is still on the tightest snaps so these will be the last diapers she ever uses.


Here they are as they first arrived. We ordered 22 and have 2 more dark blue on the way for an even 2 dozen. I have to admit I was a little sad not be able to order at least a few pink or purple or daisy print ones for Ella but it just seems kind of silly since she won't be using them at all soon.


We also ordered a diaper sprayer with our package and let me tell you it is the best thing EVER!!! We've made our own before but these professional ones rock. It took about 2 min to install and works perfectly every time with no leaks. It has a really nice on/off valve and a holder that doesn't need any permanent mounts. It makes cleaning poopy diapers crazy easy. We just give them a quick spray and everything comes clean. Then we just toss in the pail and that's it! No touching or dunking or swishing. Ick.

Oh! I also wanted to add that although the initial cost of cloth can be expensive they really save you a lot and have a great resale value. We spent very little of our own money on the stuff we ordered above (and also 8 extra smalls that aren't pictured). Almost all the money came from selling other diapers/covers/wool/etc. we weren't using. I'm collecting more xs ones for Andrew as I can when I find good deals or sales and I continue to sell diapers and covers to fund them.


Ella was so cute. She sat inside while everyone else was out back and helped me unwrap and unstuff them all so we could do a prewash.



PS- Everyone else was out back helping Daddy set up the pool. Quinny's had a cold so I was worried about him getting chilly. Everyone else was dressed for summer so looking back at this picture seems really funny.



Anyway, back to my little helper...



She sat and helped until every paper was off and every insert was out.







And a side note. I LOVE Nicki's Diapers. They're so awesome. Free shipping and they ship right away. With this order we got a cute pair of babylegs as a free gift. With our 2nd order (some xs for Baby Andrew) we received a free Bumkins pocket bib. Awesome company.


Quinny in his new babylegs. So cute!



This is a picture comparison of the medium vs. xsmall fuzzi bunz. I think it's obvious which is Quinn's and which is Baby Andrew's. How cute is that! I love the teeny newborn diapers.



And I just love this picture. Fat little curly haired boy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment