Monday, March 8, 2010

One more quickie....

I also wanted to share just a few pictures of Marty and the kids playing outside the other day. It was so nice and the kids have missed playing outdoors.


They invented some game although I'm not really sure what the point or rules were, lol.











Jimmie is getting so big so fast! I can't believe he's nearly twelve. TWELVE!!!



Lulu. I love her laugh. It reminds me of windchimes.



Here's Marty hiding so that he can ambush the kids without warning.



Quinny kept trying to escape. I think he just liked being chased. =)




Reece had Ella push him around the cul de sac nearly the whole time. She did it too, haha




Just added this photo also because you can see Reecey's little dimple in it. His aren't as prominent as Quinny's but you can see them when he smiles in a certain way.



And this one just because he's cute. Lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment