Saturday, March 13, 2010

Very Hungry Caterpillar Nursery

We've been working on the nursery and I think it's just about done! I'd like to get a rug for it eventually and maybe a shelf for the book and caterpillar to live on. I've seen some cute Hungry Caterpillar puzzles at the store that would be cute to glue together and hang over the closet or window or something.

We decided to set up a "dorm style" nursery with all the little ones together. They all tried to huddle together in the same room at night anyway and we figured this way they'd be sure to be on the same sleep cycles which would help. We still have an extra room should anyone grow out of the nursery, haha. For now this works really well for us though and they like the company at night. =)

It was really hard to get a good shot of their room but I did the best I could.


Here is Quinny's side. I did the paintings on the wall. The egg on the leaf before the caterpillar hatches, and then the caterpillar and the fruits he ate through.



Reece's bed



Ella's side with the butterfly from the book


They even have a hook to hang the Very Hungry Caterpillar helmet on =)




And this is about the best shot I could get of everything together



The next room to do is Jimmie's. He hasn't decided on what kind of room he wants but he's getting a bit old for character type themes. I've found some really cool pre-teen/teen boy bedding so we'll see what he likes. I'll post pictures as soon as that's finished of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment