Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our Day at the Park

We had a great time at the park after dinner tonight. It was still nearly 80 degrees out when we got home afterwards! We had a really fun time. The kiddos were all played out and ready for bath and bed when we got back.


In the wagon and ready to go!







It's a rare thing for all 5 of them to be in the same picture let alone where no one is running away. So I really love this one.



This playground is great because it has an enclosed "baby park"



Peekaboo Quinny!






Ella said to heck with the baby park and ran to join everyone at the bigger play area



She went to play with Lexeigh in the sand and copied her every move. If Lexeigh bent down, Ella bent down...



If Lexeigh stood up, Ella stood up...



Until Lexeigh started running around and Ella must have thought it wasn't worth the effort any longer, haha



Jimmie mostly stood around and chatted with Marty and I. I think he might be getting too old for the park. =(



Or not, haha









Check out those skinny little legs



They love the sand the most



This is another one of my favorite pictures from tonight



If you look close you can see Quinny's smiling. He LOVES the slides!



He got to get down and explore. He was curious and cautious about the sand at first but after a minute he was running all over giving everyone fistfuls of it.









I love it when the littlest ones laugh and play together. It's one of my favorite things to watch.



And this may be in poor taste but I just couldn't help it...


Hope you all had a good Sunday evening as well!

1 comment:

  1. JAIME!

    Why didn't you tell me you had a blog?

    You know I've missed you like crazy and I'm so excited to catch up on everything!!

    Congrats on NUMBER SIX!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete