Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Smallish Update and Creepy Ella

I haven't been updating much lately due to the fact that I've been pretty nauseous and exhausted. Early pregnancy is no fun for me. Most people are surprised to hear that I don't enjoy being pregnant. Having more than the average amount of children I guess people just assume I like pregnancy, lol. I can say it's definitely more than worth it but, all in all, I just don't care for the pregnancy part much.

I seem to only get sick when I'm pregnant with girls. I never had morning (afternoon, evening, night) sickness with any of the 3 boys but did with both girls. Maybe that's a sign we're having a girl? Or maybe just a very tricky little fella. =)

It would be great to have a girl so we could continue our nifty "boy-girl-boy-girl" pattern. It would be awesome to have a boy because I've never had children of the same gender back to back before. It's a win-win either way I say!

Lexeigh has a friend up the street whose mom sent this stroller down thinking we might be able to use it. I thought that was nice of her. We already have two strollers though so I let Lexeigh have it to use with her baby dolls. Sometimes she puts her brother in it though, haha. Real babies are more fun!




She is such a great big sister. She's always trying to help the little ones and is never, ever mean or spiteful to them. She's a great little mommy to Quinn.


Ella after her bath the other night. It's finally long enough to make a teeny little baby braid!



Of course by morning it didn't look quite so tidy. =D
Now, I have to add this here: Ella has been pulling this strange, creepy face at people for the last week or two. We're not really sure where she learned it but she points her face downward and stares up with her eyes. She doesn't blink, or talk, or move. It's pretty funny. Especially when she does it for minutes at a time!



Here she is at lunch the other day giving Lexeigh "The Look" across the table...




And then to Jimmie....





And at me tonight before going to bed. It's the funniest thing. Silly girl!
I need to get some pictures of the other two boys. One insists on taking silly photos and one won't stand still long enough for me to get a picture. He usually just ends up as a blur in the side of the photo. You guess which boy is which, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment