Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"The Noticer" by Andy Andrews


This is a book review for "The Noticer". Part of being a member of the Thomas Nelson book reviewers. Definitely give their website a look!


The Noticer


The story begins with the indroduction to our character (and author) Andy Anderson. He is homeless, jobless, alone, and has nothing to live for. A mysterious old man (Jones) appears out of nowhere to give him a little "perspective" about his situation. Jones, as well, appears and disappears to deliver his unique perspective to all the people of the town without anyone ever knowing who he really is. They only know that his words have life changing results.


This book was definitely a quick read as I finished it in one day, which was refreshing. I have to say I myself have never really given the idea of "perspective" much thought. To read something that gives me a new way to view obstacles that we all face in life was definitely welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment