Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some Newborn Pictures of Andrew

We recently had some newborn pictures of Andrew done. We didn't get all the ones we wanted to so we're going again this coming Sunday. My midwife's daughter is studying to become a photographer and is trying to build her portfolio. So in return for providing subjects for her to shoot we get free pictures. A win-win I say! =)


Andrew with the "Tree of Life" blanket Mom made him. This is the most amazing blanket ever. It's beautiful in person!


These close ups were afterthoughts. If I'd known his shirt would be visible I'd have put something different on him. I still like the picture though.







I added this one because I thought the popeye face was funny



My absolute favorite one


And in black and white.

I have to say I think this is one pretty little newborn. He is such a good baby and reminds me so much of baby Ella. Very passive and content. He never cries. He niggles a little if he's hungry or dirty or has gas but that's it. I'm so glad he's here. It's nice to have a newborn to cuddle again.

I'll post some more pictures after we have them done on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Jaime,

    Congratulations! He is SO beautiful! He looks so little! Love you, Auntie Kelly

    ReplyDelete