Monday, July 5, 2010

A mini update and some random pictures

Fourth of July was pretty uneventful. We spent the day hanging out at home and in the evening I made a big bucket of puppy chow for the kids. We loaded everyone up and went to a field close to home to watch the fireworks at Hood Stadium. That was fun and they did a great job on the fireworks.

Ella wanted to watch from inside the van but everyone could hear her screaming for every firework. "OH. MY. GOOOOOSHHHHHH!!!!" "Look at that!!!!" "Did you see it?!?!!" "That one was purrrrrrrrrrrple!!!" Haha, People from the other cars were looking over because they could hear her hollering. She did that for every single one whether it was a small one or a big one. They had a really good time.

I recently uploaded all the pictures I've taken with the camera on my phone. I thought I'd share some of my favorite ones here. I don't have very long since I have one baby nursing on my lap as I type and one pulling on my shirt, lol. So I apologize for the total randomness of them. =)

Andrew all ready for his 2 week visit!


I love this picture.


Marty and Andrew out back


This one makes me laugh because when I had him all swaddled up like this Ella said, "Look! He's Mary!" Haha


He loves to be in the carrier. This is a Baby K'tan carrier that my midwife's daughter gave me and I *love* it. I've tried and own more carriers than any person should need but this is a new favorite. It's so easy to use and so comfy. Andrew likes it too.


Little teeny peanut!



Another one I love.



I love this one of his little face.



Baby Fat Fats


These next 3 are a result of Quinn trying to hop into Ella's bath with her. =D



Poor boy was soaked



This one makes Marty and I laugh too. Quinn was being really nosy and watching the neighbors through the slats in the fence for about 15 minutes straight!



Quinny in the baby pool out back



Another of my favorites. In fact, this one is my phone's wallpaper. This is what Quinny does when you tell him to "smile"



This one is an older picture. This is how we knew Ella was able to climb in and out of her crib. I did NOT put her to bed all tarted up, LOL



I call this picture "Ode to Sassy"



Reecey out back



Reece right after his bath. =)


I'll be posting some pictures of the big kids soon. It's so hard to get pictures of them lately with them always running off with their friends! I'm glad they have kids here to play with though.


Also exciting is we finally were able to buy a new vehicle to accomodate our family! It was really hard only having the kia. We could never go anywhere all together and that meant we missed out on a lot of fun stuff. I think we all missed church the most. We were able to go this past Sunday though. We went to a new church and REALLY loved it so we'll go back next week for sure.

Here's our new van!


It's not super fancy and it's not a luxury Eddie Bauer Edition Expedition (which the salesman showed us first) but it's perfect for us and we love it.



And just because I think it's funny and cute...our back window =)


I'm hoping to have some time tonight to post Andrew's birth story as well so hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment