Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Andrew is 6 weeks old!

Okay, he was actually 6 weeks old on Sunday so I guess I'm a few days late. We had our 6 week visit today and everything checked out perfect! Andrew is now 9 lbs already! I thought that he *might* be squeaking up to 8 so I was really surprised.











Doesn't he look excited for his 6 week visit?






My midwife, Laurel. It's so much nicer than going to the hospital where they see dozens of babies a day and don't really have a personal relationship with them. She takes good care of us. =)



We shaved off 3oz for his diaper



Happy 6 weeks Baby Andrew!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get his necklace at? I want one for my new baby :)

    You should send me an email about the midwives here in the area. I've already paid my deposit on the one back home, but am curious about the ones here just in case we are not able to move.

    amartin030 @ gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete