Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reece's Sticky Situation

Recently Jimmie had bought some gum with his allowance and given Reece a piece. Now, Reece isn't allowed to have gum but I guess he figured since Jimmie gave it to him it was okay.

I was getting ready to get into the shower the other night when I hear Lexeigh pounding on the door, "Hurry! Reece has gum smashed all into his hair!" I have to admit I thought about dealing with it after the shower but decided against it, haha. So I wrapped a towel around myself and ran to see how bad the damage was.



Hmmm, this didn't look too terrible...



Until he turned around



We tried icing it to work it out but it was in there really good



Awe, see how remorseful he looks??



We finally had no choice but to cut it out




I asked him why he smashed it into his hair like that and he said, "Because I wanted hairy gum." Yes, he seriously said that. He actually tried to chew it again after it was cut out




Hahahaha, look at his face. I guess hairy gum isn't nearly as appetizing as it sounds




Luckily his hair is so fine and lays pretty nicely so you can't tell it was cut at all. Marty thought it was funny I was taking pictures and I told him we'd want to remember these kinds of things one day. Don't you think? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment